I’ve come across some interesting posts regarding some good Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Blogging, etc) usage.
- Here is some noteworthy points (click on the notes to read the article):
- Your posts should be credible: Having a decent profile picture, bio info and posts with links are some of the best post strategies.
- The boss should tweet: Executives of some of the top international companies uses Social Media to increase revenue.
- Images speaks loudest: The status or posts that produces the best results are those with images.
- Advertise friend activities on Facebook: You can actually utilise the proverbial “word of mouth” as advertising tool on Facebook to engage users with your service or product.
Enjoy engaging with your consumers – they are your best investments.